"Raila Paid For My Fare After the 2017 General Elections," Miguna Now Reveals

General Miguna Miguna has admitted that it is indeed Former Prime Minister Raila Odinga who paid for his fare when Raila wanted to be sworn in as the peoples president after the 2017 general election.

According to Miguna, all other close political allies to Raila Odinga had refused to take the role of swearing him in, "When it came to the point when Raila was going to be sworn in, everybody around him refused. Raila looked for me and paid for my fare," he said.
In the interview with Joe Ageyo of NTV, Miguna also revealed that he voted for Uhuru Kenyatta and not Raila Odinga as people thought. He believed the Uhuru did not win legimitately and therefore he went ahead to swear Raila in as the peoples president.

"I believed that Raila won the (2017) election even though I had voted for Uhuru and didn't like Raila. That's why I chose to support Raila. For me the rule of law is cardinal."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AWKWARD MOMENTS AS WILLIAM RUTOS PHOTOGRAPHER TROUSER STRIPS